As we are continuously growing, we are always seeking new and qualified applicants. If you are interested in working as a caregiver, please submit a completed application and contact one of our local offices.
In addition to our caregivers, Home Life Care, Inc. relies on many individuals, such as Registered Nurses, Compliance Officers, Billing, and Administrative staff to ensure that we continue to provide exceptional service. If you feel that you possess the skills and attitude necessary to be part of our team, please contact us today!
We offer competitive pay with opportunities for growth and advancement in a variety of career paths.
If you are interested in becoming an employee of our company, you may contact or visit the office closest to you or complete an online application.
Home Life Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, political belief or activity, or status as a veteran.
In-Home Aide Benefits include:
First Day of Employment
- Direct Deposit
- Pay Check Bi-Weekly
- Travel Reimbursement
- On-Site Continuing Education
- Flexible Scheduling
After 90 Days – 23 Hours Weekly Employment
- Wellness Plan (Basic Plan) – Paid for by the company for employees that work an average of 30 hours/week
- Health Care Plan (Plus Plan) – Company pays a portion of the cost for employees that work an average of 30 hours/week
- The company provides you with the option to buy other health policies:
- AFLAC – Accidental and Cancer
- Dental Insurance
- $20,000 Life and $40,000 Accidental Life Insurance
You can also send your application online by filling out the form on this page: