Private Pay is an option for clients that do not have insurance coverage. Paying privately for home care allows you and your family to tailor services to your exact needs. We can provide services for a short-term, such as after recent hospitalizations or surgeries, or on a long-term basis. Our staff can provide Private Pay services for varying schedules, including 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Our services allow you or your loved ones to remain at home while receiving the care they need. Choosing home care over placement in a facility can provide significant cost savings for you and your family.
Our caregivers offer personalized care focused on your medical diagnoses. We assist with helping you make healthier decisions to improve your health conditions and with setting short-term and long-term health-related goals.
Below are some of the services we offer at Home Life Care:
- Assistance with Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Meal preparation- Assistance with special dietary needs and full course preparation
- Ambulation & Fall Prevention– Our caregivers are trained to assist with transfers and to help provide assistance during ambulation. Our goal is to reduce the risk of falls for our patients and to help create a safer environment that is less accident-prone.
- Medication reminders and adherence
- Obtaining and monitoring vital signs
- Monitoring client for changes in condition
- Housekeeping- light or heavy cleaning/organization
- Transportation- to medical appointments, church services, grocery shopping, family outings, medication pick-ups, grocery shopping, etc.
Our Registered Nurse will monitor the client’s overall care and the performance of our caregivers to ensure the client and their family’s needs and desired expectations are met. Our Registered Nurse reports to the client’s Primary Physicians regarding any health concerns or changes in their client’s medical conditions.
For a more thorough discussion about our private pay options, please call 800-819-8988.