Home Care Private Pay in North Carolina
Private Pay is an option for clients that do not have insurance coverage. Paying privately for personal care services allows you and your family to tailor their services to their exact needs. Personal Care Services allows you or your loved one to remain at home while receiving the care they need. Our services can be provided for a short-term, such as after recent hospitalizations or post surgeries, or long-term basis. Our staff can provide Private Pay services for varying schedules, including 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Personal Care Services with Home Life Care is an alternative to the placement of you or your loved one into a Rest Home and a Nursing Home. Personal Care Services can provide a way for patients to remain in their “home life” by creating a safe, clean, and healthy home environment. The cost of Personal Care Services at HOME is a much less expense than Rest Home or Nursing Home placement. Choosing personal care services over placement can provide significant cost savings for you and your family.
Our in-home aides offer personalized education focused your medical diagnoses’. We assist with helping you make healthier decisions to improve your health conditions and with setting short-term and long-term health-related goals.
Below are some of the services we offer at our Non-Medical Home Care Agency in Ahoskie, North Carolina:
- Personal Care Services that accommodates your preferred schedule
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulation, errands, etc.
- Meal preparation – Providing assistance with special diet needs and full course preparation
- Live-in home care – Services are available 24/7
- Housekeeping – to include light or heavy cleaning/organization
- Mobility – Home Life Care’s caregivers are trained to assist with transfers and to help provide assistance during ambulation. Our goal is to reduce the risk of falls for our patients and to help create a safer environment that is less accident prone.
- Transportation – Our caregivers can provide transportation for special events, doctor’s appointments, church services, grocery shopping, family visitation or outings, prescription pick-ups, grocery shopping, funeral, weddings, etc.
- Medication Management – Observe, remind, and refill only. Our in-homes cannot administer medications.
- Obtaining and Monitoring Blood Pressure and reporting to the Registered Nurse of any readings outside of normal limits
- Obtaining and Monitoring Blood Sugar Levels and reporting to the Registered Nurse of any readings outside of normal limits
- Obtaining weights and reporting significant changes to Registered Nurse.
A Registered Nurse is assigned to each patient. The nurse will monitor their patient’s overall care. The Nurse is responsible for monitoring the performance of the in-home aide to ensure that the patient and their family’s needs and desired expectations are met. Home Life Care Registered Nurses report to the patient’s Primary Physicians regarding any health concerns or changes in their patient’s medical conditions.